Gaining too much weight!

cguillen21
on 3/18/14 7:48 am - Santa Ana, CA

Last November was my 1st year anniversary of VSG.  A couple weeks later I found out I am pregnant.  So far I am at 20 weeks and gained about 18 pounds.  My Dr. said she doesn't want me to gain more than 20-25 pounds through the entire pregnancy and I'm almost there.  My good eating habits have gone down the drain, all I want to eat is candy, bread and such and I am eating all the bad stuff! I had no morning sickness or anything, the only reason I know I am pregnant is because I have no period and when I go to my ob visit i hear a heartbeat also, my belly is growing and lately I feel my lil cupcake throwing parties i there!

We are overly excited to have a new baby, this will be our 4th but our other kids are 18, 16 and 14yo.

I am not sure how to go back to eating better because it's like I don't care but I do, I don't want to get big again, please help!

Time_for_Monica
on 3/26/14 2:38 pm - Levittown, NY

First off congrats on your surgery and your pregnancy! I am the same as you, during my post op pregnancies I just want to eat junk, and I did most of the time but don't worry, your pregnant it's just your body craving things. I went back to eating healthy after and now after this pregnancy I know I have to go back on track again and I will and I'm sure you will too! With my first post op pregnancy u gained 45 pounds but it was a twin pregnancy. I lost all of it afterwards. I'm on my 2nd post op pregnancy twins again, and so far this time I've only gained 32 pounds. I'm actually trying to gain more lol!

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views