I'm pregnant WOO HOO...

mom2bat
on 5/13/14 10:54 pm - Warren, MI

Never thought it would happen this quickly.  I am 7 years post op but have had an IUD.  Got it removed on April 3rd and conceived on April 26th. LOL  My question is....any special supplements you had to not take or take more of?  Also, did you end up having to have a C-section or anything else?  I had a tummy tuck and wondered what this would all entail.

Diane from MI
Lap RNY 12-19-06, TT  1-7-09

L2D
on 6/2/14 12:37 am - Canada

I am 4 years post op with post op baby # 2 on the way. I got my IUD removed MArch 19 and I am 7 weeks today! My first post op baby (3rd baby in total) was a total breeze. Totally normal pregnancy, labour and easiest deliver ever! I was put on Preg Vit. Which is a great pregnancy vitamin that just so happens to be covered by work health insurance plan too! I continued taking them while I breastfed..as well as up to and including today and will continue through this pregnancy and afterward. They have everything we need and like I said, cheaper than by 27 million vitamins over the counter!

When are you due? I'm due Jan 19!

mom2bat
on 6/2/14 2:24 am - Warren, MI

Thanks so much for your response. Sady, I just discovered on Thursday that this pregnancy ended up in my tubes instead of my uterus so I won't have the same joy, but ironically my due date was January 19th as well :)   We plan to try again quickly as soon as this nasty medication for the ectopic pregnancy is out of my system so could take a few months.  Glad to know it all went OK though.

Diane from MI
Lap RNY 12-19-06, TT  1-7-09

L2D
on 6/2/14 2:27 am - Canada

Oh no.. I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep us posted. Xoxo.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1235 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 860 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1322 views