Any other reality TV junkies out there?

just jacie
on 8/6/05 11:52 am - Minneapolis, MN
Geez, I like just about every reality show out there, with the exception of the "love" type ones, you know, the Bachelor, Find Me a Husband, or whatever... otherwise, Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, The Cut, Blow Out, etc... I love them!
just jenni
on 8/7/05 2:56 am - Gateway to the Redwoods, CA
I am also a reality tv junky....not really bachelore or bachelorette either but loooove big brother..who do you want to go back in? Im totally voting for kasar...not cappy.... Jenni
just jacie
on 8/18/05 2:14 pm - Minneapolis, MN
oh my gosh, I'm sorry for not replying before! I forgot about this forum! Well, i wanted kaysar back in the house, so at least I got that. haha. I don't know if you watch the live internet feeds or read recaps of them but these peope are so vicious! That stuff they showed tonight with Howie yelling at April is just the tip of the iceberg. It's crazy!
L C.
on 10/6/05 3:43 am - Port St John, FL
Hi Jacie, Did you see Young and Restless yesterday? Kaysar was on the show as a magazine executive. He looked wonderful, but he rushed his lines and was a little hard to understand. I hope if he is in other things, he gets better with acting. it wasn't much, but he is so fine that I didn't mind his rushed lines. Reality TV junkie! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics