Coming to a REALIZATION 8/13/08

caitsmom94
on 8/9/08 4:50 pm - Wethersfield, CT

I can't believe it!  I am about to be realized! 

I live in CT.  I will be banded 8/13/08 by Dr. Yood at Hospital of Saint Raphael in New Haven.  When I started this process it seemed like such a long road to get here but now that I am coming up on my surgery, I can't believe how fast it has gone.  I am so excited/nervous/thrilled/scared to death/happy.....  I can't even put into words how I feel.

I am just trying to get everything ready for Wed. Morning now. I just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself to you all!

~Heather

~Heather 

H288/S266/C207/G150??? 

cmdagf99
on 8/10/08 9:50 am - Ruckersville, VA
Hi Heather,

I am being Realized on the 12th......I feel the same way..>Excited/nervous/scared/happy/etc.....lol....Good luck to you and your surgery and new way of life....

Christi
JLC88
on 8/11/08 2:22 am
Good luck ladies!  I am 5 weeks out.  You'll both do fine.  Just know that it is all worth it.

Jamie
mom4pavlocks
on 8/22/08 3:02 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hope all went well!  I will be "realized" on Aug 28 and can't wait.  I was initially going to do RNY , and just decided I couldn't deal with the protein/vitamin/hair loss for the rest of my life.  My doctor really talked me out of it.  He thinks I'll do great, and I'm hoping to prove him right!  Best of luck.
pjb1223
on 8/30/08 1:10 am - IL
I am going to be realized on september 17.  Looking forward to it but very nervous about slippage.  Any suggestions for avoiding it?  Good luck to all who were brave enough to make this huge decision!
patty
NYchuck
on 8/30/08 4:24 am - Miller Place, NY
I was Realized on 03/31/2008. It has simply been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Good luck to all of you awaiting surgery.
Chuck
Long Island, NY
thenewme_1
on 9/8/08 10:13 am - Chandler , AZ
Congrats and good luck to all, I was banded May 7,2008 and  it was the best thing I have ever done! I am 52 lbs down and only 4 months out and 3 fills a total of 6.5 cc's!
It's a piece of cake.

Alicia
Most Active