Port revision

Denise R.
on 7/31/12 8:57 am - Manchester, NH
Hi everyone I had my port revised on Friday the 27th. Not bad at all. Doctor was able to do it with just local, my choice. They all wanted to use general but not me. I'm very happy he was able to use just the local. I'm home recovering. The new port is now lower into my abdomin and hopefully it now won't hurt with every bend. My original had ended up right on my waist band and became loose and then started to leak so I kept loosing restriction. Right now my abdominal muscles are not happy with the new port but a few more days and I'm sure all will be well again.

MARIA F.
on 7/31/12 9:25 am - Athens, GA

2nd surgeries are VERY common with bands! Glad you were able to get it done with just a local.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Vivian Prouty
on 8/1/12 12:32 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Denise.....Glad that you are doing well and I pray that the new placement works out for you and that you don't experience losing your fills anymore.   Have a blessed day and get lots of rest while your healing.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kim H.
on 8/1/12 8:54 am - Duluth, MN
I am glad everything went well with your revision. Prayers for a continued quick recovery. good to know revisions are common with band surgery.

~Kim~

Most Active