LOSE IT 4 LIFE SUPPORT GROUP TO MEET THIS SUNDAY IN KELLER, TX.

Vivian Prouty
on 7/31/12 2:40 am - Fort Worth, TX
   Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that this coming sunday August 5th is our monthly meeting.   I KNOW that you can spare a hour on a sunday afternoon to get lots of much needed support and encouragement for your WLS journey.    It is ONE hour only ( you are free to leave at the hour mark even if no one else does ).    I have a exciting meeting planned.   The topic is Heat, Humidity and Hydration.    I have a amazing recipe for onion rings to share with you also.   I bet that you thought you would NEVER be able to eat onion rings again and trust me...they are REALLY GOOD !!!   Hope to see everyone there.   Have a great week and please remember to take your vitamins and drink LOTS and LOTS of fluids.    Hope to see you on sunday !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE......SUNDAY AUGUST 5TH.....CARROLL WATKIINS DRIVING SCHOOL    3:30 - 4:30 PM
                                             303 N. MAIN ST.  ( KELLER PLAZA NEXT TO DOLLAR GENERAL ) 
                                             KELLER, TX. 76248    

PLEASE RSVP IF YOU CAN MAKE IT.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active