FRIDAY GRATEFUL POSTI

Vivian Prouty
on 9/7/12 7:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,
Friday has finally arrived...that is the day that everyone seems to be looking forward to and so grateful for.     Today I am grateful for my DIL.    She is such a amazing mother to my little granddaughter.     They came over yesterday and we went to Chick filet for Grandparents day and my almost 5 week old granddaughter got fussy...she was amazing with her.    She spoke to that baby with such a soft and loving voice.    I am so proud of her and that my granddaughter is blessed with 2 very loving parents.    They took a photo of me and Tigerlily at Chick Filet but IMHO it is NOT a good picture but I will post it anyway for you to see how big she's getting.   Have a blessed weekend and please share with us what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Photo: Grandparents day at Chick Filet with my almost 5 week old granddaughter Tigerlily.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active