THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/13/12 6:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Morning Everyone,

I'm praying everyone is having a amazing week.    You know....life has SO very much to offer us if we will just take that bull by the horns and run with it.    We have NO guarantees given to us in this life.   Life is simply what WE MAKE IT !!!   Today I am so grateful for my WLS and even though I never reached my goal weight/BMI....I am SO much better than before my WLS.   I am SO grateful to God that my insurance co. covered WLS.     I am STILL a work in progress after right at being 7 yrs. post op and I will probably still be working on "ME" till the day they put me 6' under.     I am grateful for everyone who has touched my life during this weight loss journey and everyone here on Obesity Help who offered up advice, love and scolding when I needed it.   Sometimes I STILL need a good kicking in the back side.   LOL     So Thank You everyone who has given me advice ( if your still on OH ).    PLEASE Share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active