THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/26/12 11:43 pm - Fort Worth, TX
  Good Thursday Morning Everyone,

We have lots to be grateful for in our lives today....my oldest son and DIL put a bid in on a home last week and it was accepted yesterday.     I went to see it last night....it is really cute....needs LOTS of work since the original owners were in their 80's and their kids were selling it for the parents.    Very dated....wallpaper,....carpet in kitchen and both baths and not to forget the popcorn ceiling.   LOL   All in all those are not so big changes just a huge amount of work.    Tomorrow is inspection day on the house.   Please if you believe in prayer....please say a prayer that everything will go well with the inspection and that the seller will fix anything that comes up.    Thank you for the prayers in advance.  Today I am grateful that my son and his family have found a home.    I have a good feeling about this house.    PLEASE share with us  if you would like what you are grateful for today and have a amazing day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian 

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active