CHICKEN SUPREME AND MUSHROOM SAUCE

Pamela Danford
on 9/29/04 7:44 am - AL
Chicken Supreme 6 (3oz) chicken breasts 1c. bread crumbs 1 tsp. salt 1/4 tsp. black pepper 1 c. grated parmesan cheese 2 Tbsp. parsly 1 clove garlic, crushed 1/4 oz. sliverd almmonds(save a few for topping) 3 egg whites Combine bread crumbs,parmesan cheese,salt, pepper, parsley,garlic and almonds. Dip chicken in egg whites, and roll in bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 19 x 13 baking dish, and sprinkle with a few slivered almonds.Bake st 350 degrees for 30 minnutes. seves 6 chlo: 61 mg carbo; 13 gm FAT: 6gm calories: 233 protein: 22 gm fiber: 1gm sodium842 mg Mushromm sauce 1/4 c. diet margarine 2c. sliced mushrooms 1c. chicken broth 2 tsp. cornstarch 1 tsp salt pepper to taste 1 tsp. kitchen bouquet sauce Saute mushrooms in melted margarine. Gradually add broth to mixture in skillet, continue to stir.Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cold water. Add to the skillet mixture,stirring constantly until thickened.Add seasoning to tast,and small amoount of kitchen bouquet to color.Spoon over the Chicken breast ans serve. serves 6 I use this mushroom sauce with the chiken supreme insted of the almonds.I mix it up and put it on the chicken befor i cook it.I also do not use the kitchen bouquet I leav it white.
Most Active