Question about recipe

HeathersLosin
on 11/8/04 3:16 am - Oxford, AL
I am making a recipe book for my mother for Christmas to help her lose weight. I recieved a recipe on here from someone but I didnt get who or the directions. Does anyone remember this or know who I got it from so I can ask them what to do with all the ingredients... Heather Buffalo Shrimp 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons Creole-style seasoning 1 tablespoon garlic powder 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper 1 teaspoon onion powder 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached 4 cups oil for frying BUFFALO SAUCE: 4 cloves garlic, minced 2 1/2 tablespoons butter 6 ounces hot pepper sauce 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper AFTER THIS I HAVE NOTHING!!!! Thanks, Heather
(deactivated member)
on 12/10/04 1:57 am
you would mix all the dry ingredients in the top section together. Neatest way is in a plastic zip lock bag. Put shrimp in to coat then fry shrimp in oil. Meanwhile for the sauce, melt butter in a pan add garlic and saute until golden brown ad hot sauce and cayenne, stir well. Take off heat and put in bowl large enough to dump all shrimp into. stir shrimp well in sauce then take out of sauce and put on plate and enjoy Good luck Tee
Most Active