CHICKEN ENCHLITAS

mary oklahoma
on 12/31/04 2:12 am - Ponca City, OK
you will need chicken breast ( i get these at walmart frozen , boneless and skin less I used about 4) grated cheese ( I used mex blend) cheader works great also 2 cans cream of chicken soup (dont add milk) sour cream 1/2 cup you can leave this out or add more can of dice green chilies or 1/2 c, chunky salsa tortillias 5 or 6 inch size onion 1/2 c diced 2 T chile powder 1t pepper dash salt 1t garlic powder dice chicken and brown in teaspoon oil in non stick pan add onion, when half way done add spices in large bowle add soup, sour crean, green chilies mix spray large casserole dish with pam and put a few tablespoons of soup mix in the bottom. take a sppon full of soup mix and spread all over the tortilla, add chicken and cheese, roll and place in pan, do all the rest I made 8 fat ones spread the rest of the soup mix over the top and sprinkle with cheese, back about 20 min. bu****ch it good luck happy new years Mary
novale
on 1/1/05 11:07 am - Crofton, MD
Sounds like Heaven lol.. I am 9 days post op... and doing well,, how long before i can eat this and how much would be my serving ?
Most Active