Mocha Espresso Parfaits

MrsTao
on 2/1/05 7:55 am - Milwaukee, WI
1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese 1/4 cup sugar OR sub splenda 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa 2 tsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee 2 cups sliced strawberries 1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping 1/4 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted PLACE cottage cheese, sugar, cocoa and instant coffee in food processor container; cover. Process until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape down side of food processor container. SPOON half of the cottage cheese mixture evenly into 4 parfait glasses; top with half of the strawberries. Repeat layers. Top with the whipped topping and almonds. SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Nutrition (per serving) Calories 220 Total fat 7g Saturated fat 3g Cholesterol 10mg Sodium 370mg Carbohydrate 29g Dietary fiber 3g Sugars 21g Protein 13g Vitamin A 6%DV Vitamin C 80%DV Calcium 10%DV Iron 6%DV
Kim R.
on 2/3/05 6:12 am - Peoria, AZ
I saw this in our Sunday paper and it intrigued me. The only problem is cottage cheese makes me gag. I was thinking of substituting ricotta cheese for it. Kim R/az
Most Active