Cool summer treat

SherryWeber
on 6/21/05 8:10 am - IA
Hi Everyone! The other day, I was with someone that got a Mocha MooLatte () at DQ. I had two sips of it and fell in love with it; but, knew that I couldn't have anymore...1) I have no idea how many calories are in it and I don't want to know and 2) I dump on sugar. SO...I set out to make my own...not a 'protein version' but as SF as I could get it: 2 scoops Breyers NSA vanilla ice cream 1 6-ounce serving of SF International Suisse Mocha Coffee (cold) couple squirts of SF chocolate syrup Blend thoroughly and top with a squirt of lite whipped topping and a squirt of SF chocolate syrup. Tastes almost like the real thing. ~~Sherry E.D.D. of Alexis Leigh-Ann~~11/11/05
Jodi S.
on 6/22/05 11:56 pm - Templeton, CA
Sherry, This sounds yummy. I'm going to have to try it. Thanks for the recipe. Congrats on upcoming baby. How fun they are! Blessings, Jodi
on 8/27/05 7:28 am - Fargo, ND
This sounds yummy!! I will have to wait to try it. I'm so glad to have found the recipe board because as I start out, I need this! 5 days post op & still on full liquids I need to CHEW on something! Congratulations on your upcoming delivery! Hope things are going well for you and baby!! I'm excited for you! Peggy
Most Active