Recent Posts

AW
on 12/27/20 7:26 am
Topic: RE: Happy Thanksgiving! Anyone have a balsamic on roasted brussels sprouts recipe?

I roast my brussel sproutes all the time. And use dark soy sauce, (you could switch out for balsamic).

It's really simple...

Prep your sprouts, peel off the outer layer and remove the tough bottom bit.

Then slice them in half length ways.

Get a baking tray and coat with a little oil.

Place the sprouuts, flat side down, on the tray.

Drizzle with dark soy/balsamic and place in a prehetaed oven.

Roast for 30/40 minutes at 180 Celsius.

Result.... ABSOLUTELY delicious.

Anna O.
on 12/8/20 3:49 am
ReginaL
on 11/21/20 1:31 pm
RNY on 06/25/20
Topic: Happy Thanksgiving! Anyone have a balsamic on roasted brussels sprouts recipe?

I love balsamic glazed salmon and am hoping to find a brussels sprouts recipe for Thanksgiving that incorporates balsamic vinegar. Anyone know of one or one for crispy sprouts ?

Thanks!

ReginaL

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/20 4:29 am
RNY on 12/29/15
Topic: Favorite Chicken Recipes?

Bored with the same ole' chicken recipes. I'm on the search for new ones to try, have a favorite chicken recipe to share?

Anna O.
on 11/10/20 6:48 am
Topic: RE: Favorite Instant Pot Recipes?

It's been awhile, thought I'd post an update. I am very happy with the IP and use it regularly, usually a couple times a week. No updates on the SV though, I've only used it a couple times and need to explore it more.

Thought I'd share two of our family favorites Lemon Garlic Chicken & Smothered Pork Chops!

TJFox
on 9/10/20 6:32 am
Topic: Favorite crockpot and casserole recipes?

Since fall and winter are upon us, I was wondering if any of you have favorite casserole or crockpot recipes to share?

ronaldshow
on 5/1/20 1:14 pm
Topic: RE: Good Recipes

Quite useful! Thanks

Dee_Caprini
on 4/2/20 3:13 pm
Topic: RE: Low Calorie Ice Cream Sandwich

This looks so yummy ! I will definitely have to give this a try!

Mandee C.
on 3/28/20 10:56 am
Topic: Low Calorie Ice Cream Sandwich

When you're trying to watch what you eat but you still want something sweet!
Cool Whip Frozen Sandwiches will help satisfy your love for ice cream while following a low calorie diet!

It's a very EASY and delicious frozen treat graham cracker sandwiches made with Cool Whip and without all the calories from real ice cream.

The only two ingredients you need are chocolate graham crackers and a container of sugar free Cool Whip, it's really that easy! Leave them in the freezer for a minimum of an hour.

More ideas from bariatric group members on Facebook:

• Let the sugar-free Cool Whip completely defrost add one package of any flavor sugar free pudding and refreeze it and it makes the best sugar-free low carb ice cream I've ever had
  • Mix the cool whip with some vanilla Greek yogurt to give more of a ice cream effect. Super good
  • I've been going this for years. I love it with cinnamon graham crackers too and the seasonal cool whip flavors.
  • Yummy! The dark chocolate pizelles (italian cookie) are less sugar/calories than Graham crackers... I use them often.

Image may contain: food

Teenie
on 2/26/20 12:33 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17
Topic: RE: Cheese-crust pizza

And most of the heart disease is in obese people. If you have had the surgery and have been successful you are no longer obese. And if you exercise it promotes heart health allowing you to have some cheese in your diet. Not saying every meal every day but this is a nice way to cut carbs and get you pizza fix.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active