AWESOME CHURCH SERVICE TODAY

DeannaSmiles
on 2/5/06 12:48 am - Federalsburg, MD
Happy Sunday I just have to tell you all about what a wonderful church service we had today at my church. You could definately feel God's pressence in there today. Our minister arrived in our church last July and has turned our church into "The house where God lives". She is an awesome woman. Her sermen today was called "Faith Fever" and how we need to take our "Faith Fever" out and spread it around so everyone we come in contact with will catch it. From the first song to the last I could feel God in me and it was wonderful. She is truly an amazing woman. I thank God everyday for bringing her into our church. Before she arrived our church was missing the "Spirit" of Jesus Christ and I considered leaving and going elsewhere. Boy am I glad I decided to stick around. She keeps telling us she is going to take us places that we have never been before and I believe her 100%. If anyone from Delaware is on this board and you are searching for a friendly church and one that will make you feel and see Jesus then I reccommend that you come visit my church. Marshallton United Methodist Church 1105 Stanton Road, Wilmington, DE. We have a Praise and Worship service at 9am, Sunday School for all ages at 10am and a traditional service at 1100am. COME CATCH THE FAITH FEVER. Deanna
daisyb
on 2/5/06 11:43 am - Charlotte, NC
It sound wonderful!! I wasn't able to go to church today. I wasn't feeling too well. It sounds like she is going to put convicion in some hearts up there. Sure wish I were there to visit. I miss hearing the Word proclaimed so deeply from the heart.Thank you for sharing. Pam B.
Most Active
Recent Topics