Now I'm real excited!

Danny Riggs
on 10/15/04 1:26 am - Houston, TX
Along with all the other wonderful posting boards available through OH, I now have one more place to talk with folks about my favorite animals.....SNAKES!!! I am currently down to only one snake at home, but with a 5 year old, I felt it was the most responsible thing to do. I still get to go to "the shop" whenever I want to work with quite a large collection of animals that has grown over the years. I have a good friend and associate of mine who turned a little hobby into a great business opportunity. I won't post the website here, but look forward to sharing reptile talk with all you folks.
FoxieDoxie
on 12/3/04 9:11 am
Hey Danny, Snakes are by far one of my favorite animals as well!!! What kind of snake do you have? I love going to my reptile shop and seeing what new and exciting things they have. Em
Danny Riggs
on 12/6/04 8:49 pm - Houston, TX
Hey Em! Right now I am down to only one little albino corn. He's so cool. Before my son came along, I had (at one time) 7 Columbian Redtails, 2 ball pythons, 1 Burmese (albino), a striped Cal King and an albino striped Cal King. Now I just have the one and he is thriving. He is only about 2 years old and is around 4 feet long. I just wish I could get some girth on him.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Turtles anyone?
Crysti S. · 1 replies · 348 views
HERP/TURT LOVERS OUT THERE?
Starting Over · 3 replies · 582 views
Test
Amy Williams · 0 replies · 324 views
Test
christine21 · 0 replies · 336 views
Found snake
wildbrat · 5 replies · 388 views