Found snake

wildbrat
on 4/22/06 11:14 pm - sedalia, KY
Hello Last night my cat had caught a small snake its about 12inches long and light tan on top and a white belly not surew hat kind it is if anyone knows please let me know . I did look up some and it looks like a earth snake I just want to make sure its not some kind of baby posion snake Beth
Danny Riggs
on 4/23/06 8:21 pm - Houston, TX
Did you take any pics? Most likely harmless, but a pic is worth a thousand words.
wildbrat
on 4/23/06 8:53 pm - sedalia, KY
Danny Hello and tks for responding .LOL no I did not think to get any pic's I have done turned it back lose. I would have love to had kept it but my new hubby told me if I did he was not gonna move here...lol Take Care Hugggs Beth
Amy Williams
on 4/25/06 11:40 am
I tried to reduce my legs before surgery and because the weight I kept having a lot of swelling. The surgery helped me to maintain my legs to stay down. Amy
Jane L.
on 4/27/06 5:24 am - Colorado Springs, CO
My hubby is having surgery on 5/16. I have been trying to lose weight, more seriously than usual, since December and have taken off 12 lbs. I'm hoping that his surgery will help me too. I have some questions... Maybe I should have started a new string, but I thought it might fit here... Is it hard to have your non wls spouse eat in front of you? Do you miss "regular" food? My hubby isn't the easiest going guy, gets really grumpy now when he's hungry and I'm afraid that he will be grumpy because he misses his favorite foods. Also, he doesn't have too much to lose, hes 260 and 5'10", but his diabetes is out of control so he needs to lose about 60 - 80 lbs. They say this will basically "cure" his diabetes.
Nanco97
on 5/20/06 12:51 am - Bloomingdale, NJ
My husband just had the surgery on 5/15/06. He has only been home for 2 days and I feel so guilty eating in front of him! He said to not worry about it. He knows I have to eat even though he can only have liquids. This should only be a problem for 5 weeks though because than he will be eating "normal" food too. Stick it out because he will be healthier in the long run.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Turtles anyone?
Crysti S. · 1 replies · 348 views
HERP/TURT LOVERS OUT THERE?
Starting Over · 3 replies · 582 views
Test
Amy Williams · 0 replies · 324 views
Test
christine21 · 0 replies · 336 views
Found snake
wildbrat · 5 replies · 389 views