well the countdown is on!!!!

AMYLU
on 6/9/06 1:36 am - Conroe, TX
My surgery is Next Wed. at 7:30am and I am starting the "what ifs", what if I am the one in hundred the dont make it, all those things. I will be having a revision so it will be open. Please send any incouragement my way. Thank Amy PS I am so thankful to have such a wonderful surgeon and hospital (Ive been told)
Christine1959
on 6/9/06 1:52 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Hang in there Amy. Trust the Lord and your doctor and you will be fine. I am pre-op myself waiting to have a revision. Hugs and prayers, Christine
luckycat1
on 6/10/06 11:30 am - Cincinnati, OH
good luck Amy. I will be thinking about you on Wed.
LabRat
on 6/11/06 7:14 am - Jacksonville, FL
We can encourage each other! My open revision is also at 7:30 Wed morning!!! I feel I have a wonderful surgeon and hospital, too. I'm not having the "what if's" yet, probably not until Tuesday night. I'm so excited about finally getting it done. I kept getting delays. First from work and then our landlord sold the house we were renting and we had to move. Now I'm just getting myself ready to enjoy and/or endure the process. I'll be praying for both of us. Crystal
CallasM
on 6/13/06 9:51 am - 15644, PA
Hi Amy, Well, my (possible) open revision is scheduled next wednesday as well. How ironic! I just went for my last appointment today and pre-op final tests and I too am having MAJOR What - IFS! I am so scared now. I was so excited, now that it is finalized I think that is where my fear is coming into play so I completely understand! I will keep you in my prayers! Please keep me posted as to how everything goes as soon as you are up to it. Melanie
tina prescott
on 6/15/06 3:18 am - jacksonville, FL
Congrats, i am thinking of a revision. why are you having a revision? I want one because i never got to my goal weight. any help for the ins. compnay please let me know. and good luck on your surgery.
Most Active
Recent Topics