Progress!!! so much has happened

sharjohn1129
on 6/10/06 9:01 pm - frankfort, ky
since i first posted here in feb. the big delay was with obtaining the hospital records from the previous surgery. since they went bankrupt, the attorney's office packed up the files.. . they were a mess... mine were never found.. in desperation, i called the bariatric weight loss center associated with st. joseph east in lexington.. the surgeon agreed to see me at least... i got there... and was questioned again about the records.. i was in such a panic... pleaded to let me at least talk to the surgeon since i had such a struggle to even get in the door... well.. long story shorter, he ordered an egd to see what i had... and then the real fun began... i have no car... i begged rides from family and church family.. .. I AM so worth this.. i need this... i was stuck in a wheelchair with arthritis so bad, no pills worked... except opiates, and i was not permitted those.. you level out on one dose and have to keep increasing dosages... and then addicted.. i understood that... just saw no solutions.. anyway.. i am nearly through with the process... i have some more tests to do.. a tentative approval from the internist for the surgery... cardiolyte stress test and some more tests on the 21st.. it could happen, you all!!!! biggest stressor has been the begging rides ordeal... oh well.. all things in due time has become my mantra... over and over... bright blessings to all.
jenlaur1
on 6/18/06 9:52 am - Westborough, MA
VSG on 08/19/13
well, good luck to you. Keep posting here to keep us all updated. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics