Ideas Anyone

JennSchesser
on 6/19/06 1:57 pm - kokomo, in
i had rny on dec 2003 , got pancrentitis right out of surgery.. which caused a bunch of problems.. including.. a hole in my colon my staples coming out and a hole in my stomach.. was in the hospital in and out.. constantly until april 2004 when my mother said she had enough.. and made me go to a different hospital where i was fixed and out of there in one month... despite being a pain med junkie after all that , and having to go threw detox...my surgery was a failure.. i weigh 30 lbs more today then i did the day i had my original surgery. im miserable.. i contacted my original surgeon dr huse (indianapolis) and he refuses to do a revision.. i went to him several times.. he refuses.. he said.. my pancreas is just overly sensative. and the chances of it happening with the revision.. is higher the 2nd time around... ive also spoke to other surgeons offices and done alot of research and maybe thats not the case.. i had appts with other surgeons in his network and they refuse revision.. i did some reasearch and found some dr's in chicago.. who might.. be able to.. but im not sure if i want that drive and what if i get sick again and im 3 hours from home id never get a visitor,. does anyone have any suggestions.. ? know anyone in indiana.. who doesnt have me on there black list? I went to dr nigh's office, sat threw one of his seminars.. and he declined. same thing for dr innmans? im just slightly desperate .. Jenn
pepperboy
on 6/20/06 9:22 am - oxnard, CA
I know you're wanting something in Indiana, but you might try to email Dr. Keshishian in Delano, CA. he does revisions and has done them on patients that other doctors would not do. He does DS, and the revisioners have had good success. He could at least maybe give you some insight/advice and/or maybe refer you to doc's in you area. He is very good. Good luck! Annie
Most Active
Recent Topics