well the doc called and ....

mikkozoe
on 9/14/06 8:38 am - Conyers, GA

Well I heard from teh Nurse at Duncans and basicly she told me there is ntohing they can do for me but concusle me in my diet and mabey once this new procuder is approved ( up to a year ) then he can do that for me .....WHAT EVER ...you broke me and you will not even fix me ....I dont get it ....

So i called Dr OVercash in FL and if i can get my refurle tomarrow ( I have a 8am appoiment with my PCP) then next friday i have a 10 am appoiment with him.....So every PLEASE PRAY that my PCP will give me a referal and eveything will go smothly with this ...I am worried about work most of all ...But i also would like my body to work the way it is spouse too ......

So PLEASE pray this all works for me ...I have been thru so much and i deserive this !!

Thanks

Laura

Khandi
on 9/30/06 1:20 pm - Atlanta, GA
I have posted before I live where you live off of Salem Road and I have been through what you have been through with Dr. Duncan. I am sure I posted before I only lost for about two and half months. They were taking my money and telling they could do nothing for me. I can't get insurance to pay for a revision now. And I now trying to get medicaid and fly out to have someone do the revision. No one really takes this insurance. I found one guy and he says I will have to pay 6,500 dollars. Which I will pay. The hospital and anethsiologist excepts medicaid. Pray for me and my medicaid.
Most Active
Recent Topics