Need a doctor in NYC

M.R.
on 9/17/06 11:37 pm

Hello, I had a open RNY 3/2002, lost 80 lbs everything was going great, but couple of months ago I started having pain right after I would eat or drink anything and it went away by itself. Now I noticed that I’m gaining weight very fast and my blood pressure is getting high again and cholesterol is 210. I gained almost 50 % of what I lost. I still eat protein first, drink a lot of water, exercise and all that stuff. So i started reading this website and I think there is a problem with my pouch or stoma. I would like to hear from anyone in NYC that had to get their RNY fixed and what doctor did it? Thank you all very much.

M. R.

CHYNADOLL
on 9/23/06 1:58 pm

M.R., I too live in the NYC area and had RNY in 2003 and i recently notice that i was abel to eat more than usual and I noticed some weight gain.  I am looking in to getting revision surgery b/f it get out of hand. I found a surgeon in Long Island Shawn Garber that I am gonna try to contact on Monday

Evelyn Leonardo B.
on 1/28/07 10:22 pm - New York, NY
Hey There M.R.! I'm in NYC and am scheduled for a revision by Dr. Inabnet on February 28th.  Feel free to contact me and I can send you any info. that I have.
WHEN YOU'RE DOWN TO NOTHING, GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics