I got my revision date!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 1:22 pm - Trail, Canada
I have my date OMG OMG OMG  I really cant believe it,  I've known for awhile, I leave for the city its in in one week tomorrow and surgery is on the 6th of november.  been 6 years in the waitring for this.  finally a surgeon to do the RIGHT surgery! Heres to a speedy recovery!  omg.. heh, still so excited and in shock.  the best part is though, my friend from the same area is getting surgery the same day as me too!  we are travelling together.  nice to not be alone. We dont have many surgeons in canada, I hae a 12 hour drive to see the surgeon.  this time though, just driving 4 hours to the airport, then going to fly out.  Makes more sense.  times going crazy slow, but I'm going crazy fast.  does this make sense???
WIBlueyes
on 10/25/06 10:26 am - Milwaukee, WI
Congrats! I'll keep you in my prayers! Hope you have a speedy recovery!!

Take Care 
Michelle (WIBlueyes)

Geminidream
on 10/28/06 1:09 pm - Spokane, WA

Wow, congratulations on your upcoming surgery!!!  The day I got my revision date it felt like I was floating the whole day so I definitely feel your happiness.  Best of luck to you and heal quickly! 

Molly

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/06 1:23 pm - Trail, Canada
Well.... the day is getting almost too close!   One week as of monday!  thats only 8 days! EIGHT, thats it!  thats so wrong. I've been going through a lot of fears... most of which are based on my last surgery, having no weight loss then finding out I had the wrong surgeon. I am very happy I am going through with it.  Its all good though. I have a great surgeon, and a great friend thats having surgery with me. What can go wrong? Anyone have any pre surgery advice for a revision surgery? Is the recovery easier, harder the same? anything that may help ease the unknown?
Most Active
Recent Topics