Hunbun
on 11/8/06 10:54 am - Manteno, IL
I guess I don't understand revision. I thought it was having the same procedure done over due to some kind of mechanical failure. But as I read these posts, it seems that everyone is having an additional or alternative procedure done instead of their original choice..  I had RNY in July of 2005. I lost 120 pounds in  8 months, with at least that much still to go. My weight loss stopped dead all of a sudden. Since then I have lost/regained/lost 10 of those pounds. I can eat much more and have fallen into evening grazing. I don't eat any sweets and few fried foods but just too much of the good stuff..  The surgeon said I may need additional surgery since I should have lost much more. I have always been able to gulp liquids and have rarely felt full. He wants to do an endoscopy. So I assumed I would have to have the RNY redone. But it seems that after reading numerous posts, most people change to something different. I have BCBS of Illinois-the devil in action-and wonder if they will approve without another 12 mo diet, all the tests, psych, etc.   Somebody explain this to me-please
Most Active
Recent Topics