Need Revision Info Band to DS

Baby Blues
on 11/10/06 1:27 am - Roy, UT
I am seriously considering revision to DS from the band.  I am a self pay and I need to find a DS surgeon who is willing and experianced in revisions...especially doing them on LapBand patients.  I don't mind going to Mexico or anywhere else.  Thanks for your help. Tammy
I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst...then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.     ---Marilyn Monroe
(deactivated member)
on 11/12/06 4:01 am - TX
Tamara, I'm pretty sure I've seen you posting on the DS board.  If not, go there and ask any questions you have. Another place to learn about the DS and the surgeons is  http://www.duodenalswitch.com/surgeons/surgeons.html
Nicole *.
on 11/23/06 3:36 am
Hi Tammy: I got a revision from the Lap-Band to RNY in May of this year. I live in Canada so I don't know any surgeons near you but I just wanted to send out some support to you. My profile has lots of info on what I went through, it may give you a good idea of what to expect. I know I didn't get a DS but I have spoken to many revision patients who had similar stories as me.
Baby Blues
on 12/24/06 3:10 am - Roy, UT
Most Active
Recent Topics