Stomaphyx

MsAmi
on 7/25/07 3:22 am - Catlettsburg, KY
Anyone know whodoesthis in Ohio???
mariposah
on 7/25/07 5:52 am
I have a list.  Give me your e-mail either on here or message me and I'll e-mail it to you.  I don't want to send it via this message board because I don't want it to look like I'm advertising.  But yes, there is a doctor who does it in Ohio
JRinAZ
on 7/25/07 2:16 pm - Layton, UT
MsAmi
on 7/26/07 10:31 am - Catlettsburg, KY
Amyiable
on 7/26/07 2:56 pm
I called the Ohio State doctors who do this.  They charge $11,000 for a package deal (incl prior endoscopy).  I asked why they charged more, & the lady said possibly because they are a state hospital.   She told me they don't bill insurance for this. Amy
jonathan R.
on 7/27/07 12:32 am - east meadow, ny
My surgeon in NY charges $8800 for the oprocedure including everything.  Dr. Shawn Garber at www.stopobesityforlife.com
Susie221
on 7/27/07 3:26 am - UK
Jonathan How are you doing  now ? I know you had the StomaphyX done recently ,what kind of restriction do you have ? I havent had much since the word go really ,and did you surgeon tell you that this procedure would be a permanent solution? Thanks  Susie
jonathan R.
on 7/27/07 3:36 am - east meadow, ny
I have a lot of restriction again like soon after my initial gastric bypass.  My surgeon said they are not sure how long it will last because it is so new but that it can always be done again easily and doesn't burn any bridges.
Shelia N.
on 7/27/07 11:53 am - Elkins, AR
I am scheduled to have this done in San Antonio - they charge 6500 for everything.  I go next Thursday to meet the doc and then will have it done on Friday.  I am from out of state, so they are helping me with the scheduling. How much have you lost and when did you have it done?
RIKI43
on 7/31/07 12:45 pm
Hi Everyone I am scheduled for the procedure next friday, 08/10. The cost is 6500 here in Las Vegas.  I cannot tell you how excited i am.  Had GBS in 2002 went from 330 to 220 then stopped NOW i am at 265 and i am seriously struggling.  My doctor told me that this procedure also reduces the opening of your pouch but he goes through the nasal cavity not your mouth ....  Hospital stay is only one night. Wish me luck ;)
Most Active
Recent Topics