SP'ers (stomphyx'rs) is anyone itchy?

tina01
on 9/21/07 11:05 am - Wilmington, DE
Sounds strange, but I feel like I'm scratching all the time.  I've felt this way for over a week, it's mostly the back of my hands and wrists now, but it was a lot on my calve's and shins.. etc... Could I still be having a reaction to anesthesia or something?  Or anyone else have this? Hmm Thanks all, Tina
sopralto
on 9/22/07 12:50 am - WA
Are you taking any medication? This could be an allergic reaction to something you are taking right now. Do you have a rash? HIves? Is your skin very dry from not eating any fats? (try Lubriderm Lotion--it is over the counter). Are you losing weight quickly and in ketosis. I can't remember if this causes itching, but it might.  I didn't have this problem. I'd bet money it is not related to anesthesia.
tina01
on 9/22/07 1:54 am - Wilmington, DE
Sopralto, Thanks for your thoughts.  I'm not taking any new meds,  nothing new anywhere.  I don't have any rash or hives, and it's not really in a small area, it's more general.  Very odd.  The fats part.. hmm, does dark choc have fat? :-)  Not sure about that one, but I'm not starving myself.   I had lost 14# in 2 weeks, but not an ounce in the last 11 days. Would lack of water make you feel dry and itchy?  I am having a hard time getting water in. Have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics