AZ Chandler WLS Support - Guest Speaker

JRinAZ
on 9/22/07 5:56 am - Layton, UT
Our group is hosting Dr. Schlesinger this coming week so thought those of you in our area might be interested; especially you Stomaphyx folks.
Chandler Support Group this Tuesday the 25th of September
6-7:30 p.m.
Chandler Regional Hospital on Frye and Dobson
Lower Level in Confernce Rooms 1 and 2.  Enter from the East Main Entrance. ALL ARE INVITED!!! Guest Speaker:  Dr. Eric Schlesinger, Bariatric Surgeon "Everyone Deserve a Second Chance" Dr. Schlesinger will address the qusetions:  Why have I had regain?  Will everyone have regain?  How can I stop regain?  What if I never got to my goal weight?  What options are available for me?  Should I be revised to an Rny from a band?  Should I be banded over my Rny?  Should I be revised from a proximal to a Distal?  Can I be revised to a DS?  Does Insurance cover a revision?  How would I qualify?

Dr. Schlesinger will also introduce "Stomaphyx" which is a very new procedure in the U.S.  It is done endoscopically as a repair of the pouch and stoma for gastric bypass patients.  He is currently the only Surgeon certified in this procedure in the state of Arizona.  Dr. Schlesinger has done hundreds of weight loss surgeries and though he takes many newbie  patients, he specializes in REVISIONS.
I hope to see y'all there! We'll drop by Baja Fresh for supper following the meeting!  Healthy choices for folks in all stages! Huggggzzzzz! Joyce Open Rny 2/11/03   -140 lbs ..........continuing the journey !

__._,_.___
Most Active
Recent Topics