help I need a doctor

nickie4
on 10/2/07 1:05 am - MEMPHIS, TN
I  need to find a Doctor in Memphis to do my revison any sugestions?
darnell239
on 10/2/07 9:50 am - Columbia, SC
Nickie, I would suggest going under find a bariatric surgeon which is a link on this website and where it says surgery type put revision and for state put TN.  Hopes that helps.
(deactivated member)
on 10/3/07 12:44 am - TX
Dr. Husted is returning to Nashville.  He's been featured on Discovery Health and is extremely talented.
TracyInTx
on 10/8/07 3:54 pm - Saginaw, TX
I thought Dr. Husted was with the Rabkins in San Francisco. He hasn't been there long. What's up? I would love it if he is going back to Nashville. I need a revision to lengthen my common channel and it was just way too expensive in SanFran.
grandsonx2
on 2/4/08 12:54 pm - TN

I was just going through some of the older messages and found this one, I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you know if dr husted is returning to a practice here in Nashville and if so when that will be? I have been trying to find a dr that will put a lapband over an rny, and none of the other drs here have ever done it that I know of, I think I have read that dr husted has done them, and I would be very interested in knowing if and when he will be returning, I appreciate your help, and am so glad you seem to be doing very well!              please let me know asap            Thanks!!!       

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/08 10:11 am - TX

Now I'm not sure if he's returning or not. His patient coordinator can be reached:  [email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics