Anyone with a wierd feeling after Stomaphyx??

DjRox911
on 10/2/07 10:32 am
I had my Stomaphyx on the 12th of September and just got onto a solid diet. For the last week or so I have been having a wierd feeling to where I think I had feel like tension in my stomach. It is almost as if I can feel where the "fastners" are. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Its not just when I eat I also get the sensation if I turn a certain way or something. Thanks everyone.  -Roberto
cmurphy
on 10/2/07 12:40 pm
I just had my Stomaphyx on 9-27 and have had a tight feeling in my stomach since. I just assumed that it was still swelling or irritation from the procedure but maybe it is what you are feeling. Cathy
Shelley S.
on 10/2/07 5:33 pm - Belmont, CA
Roberto, How have you been doing since the procedure?  Are you losing weight/feeling full?  I feel as though I never had anything done - fluids still go right through me, no pain, no restriction, no burping or gurgling. ~Shelley
DjRox911
on 10/3/07 2:54 am
I am 3 weeks out today and thus far am down 18 pounds. It wouldn't say that I am ever really "full," but I am still sticking to my 2/3 cup meals. I did go through some pain the first couple days and a WHOLE LOT of burping; but that has all ended now. Just this odd feeling in my belly, that I can't figure out. -Roberto
tina01
on 10/4/07 2:47 am - Wilmington, DE
Hi, I'm impressed that since the 12th of Sept you have been doing liquids.  GOOD FOR YOU!  I'm better off when I can "FEEL" that something is going on.. wish I did now.  Good luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics