Cinderella Will Go To The Ball !!!!!!!!!

Susie221
on 11/2/07 11:21 am - UK
Well thats what I feel like............ "Cinderella!  I have been told I WILL GET a revision ....and I feel like Cinders being told she will go to the ball ,except I feel like " I will be able to lose my weight after all" Am so happy .... and I dont care how long it will take to get my date ,I now know that it will happen one day, and that eventually I will be a normal sized woman ,after being fat since a little girl ,and thinking that my weight loss surgery failure was all my fault ... it wasnt ,the report shows that the original surgery was not carried out correctly ,I cant stop smiling ,something I havent done in a long time ...  I hope that anyone else that is in my predicament gets good news as well ! Susie xxxx
Michele T.
on 11/2/07 3:33 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Congratulations!  Persistence pays off!   Michele
ShayZ
on 11/3/07 1:20 pm - Somewhere, TX
Congratulations, I just know that you will have a beautiful gown at the ball!  What kind of revision are you going to get?
Susie221
on 11/4/07 9:04 pm - UK
Well I think the revision I WILL be having is to make my pouch smaller and also to make the outlet smaller as well ,as both were ( according to the surgeon ) wide open ,I had considered having a DS and rushed into the RNY ,but I do have a distal RNY and I guess now I think it may be better for me to just have my rny tweeked ,as I am not very good with protein at the best of times,and dont know how I would manage with the DS ,I need to decide ! Susie x
Ruby R.
on 11/18/07 9:32 am
Are you having a StomaphiX? Patricia
nan c
on 11/5/07 7:57 am - Brooklyn, NY
Hey Cinderella!!! I'm so happy for you  That's great!!! Which procedure are you having done? Wow, to be a normal size in the end, that's what I too wish for. Keep posting and let us know what's going on. Nan
Most Active
Recent Topics