Restore Trial - Procedure Friday any advice?

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/08 9:05 am
Hi Betsy- I'm pretty certain I had the actual procedure as I do feel restriction.  I am also very careful and I stop eating the moment I feel full...I don't try and push past it.  I'm following all the RNY rules pretty closely (no eating and drinking together, no carbonation, etc).  Having this procedure has made it much easier to follow the rules.  I had the procedure Nov 6 and I've lost 38 lbs so far but I've been stuck lately and it's frustrating especially because I've been so compliant and drinking a lot of fluids.  I think I'm just on a plateau. 
JRinAZ
on 1/16/08 9:54 am - Layton, UT
Lullaby! You have a lovely face now to go with your postings!  It's so nice to finally meet you! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/08 8:38 pm
Joyce-  You are SUCH a sweetheart!!! 
happy girl
on 1/16/08 10:13 pm
lullaby123: look at your pretty face!!!!!  it's good to see you.  you are my RESTORe inspiration! You are doing so well, and have so much to be happy about.  You go girl!!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/08 10:58 pm

You're such a sweet person Reese..lol..now where's YOUR picture??!!   I've met so many wonderful people here.  I can't wait to hear about your results in just a few short weeks!!  I've been a little bummed lately because I'm on a plateau and I've been so compliant so it's highly frustrating!! 

happy girl
on 1/17/08 12:48 am
maybe one day with the photo . Can you believe after everything we have dealt with we still have to deal with plateau's...  give it time, you will get past this and the weight loss will start again,  Frustrating I am sure.

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active
Recent Topics