Where is Sue?

S Andrews
on 2/12/08 3:18 pm - eatonville, WA
Where's our friend Sue? Has anyone heard how she is doing. I look forward to her posts on her recent stomaphyx. I hope she's doing well and has just been to busy to post,
pepsi98
on 2/12/08 6:38 pm - Norwich, CT
Hi Sharon!! I'm still here.  My most recent posts have been under my Stomaphyx post op #1...I'm kind of in a holding pattern now.  Really still having problems totally adhering to my stage 3 diet.  Most times I believe  it is "habit eating" at night and not true hunger.  But, this has been a problem for me for a long time now and it has not lessened.  I put up 2 signs last night on my cupboards "STOP" and "NO".  It helped there, but I went for the diet pudding.  I want to stop the BEHAVIOR because that is what gets me in trouble.  Still eating soups,pudding, protein shakes.  On Friday I can start with tuna, chicken, fish etc 3oz and I think that will tell the true tale.  I had asked Dr. Shikora if I should feel restriction having just liquids and he said no, so when I start to eat more solid food on Friday, I'll be able to see just how much restriction I really have.   Did you see the doctor?  Who are you going to see?  Has he done stomaphyx before?  Tell me what you've learned. Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics