stomaphyx and rose procedure

Pam K.
on 2/29/08 4:41 am - Aurora, IL
Could someone explain the difference between the two.  I know what the stomaphyx is but can't find information on rose procedure.  Thanks
littleguy
on 2/29/08 5:18 am
stomaphyx is a flimsy mucosal suck and shoot while ROSE is a true full thickness endosurgical plicator. i would assume Rose is longer lasting
liquidl
on 3/4/08 2:53 am
I'm looking for info, too. I want to talk to people who have had either one done and to know the pros and cons from what people have heard. I'm looking for comments and comparisons regarding the effectiveness and durability of the procedure itself. I am also having trouble finding info on ROSE (Revision Obesity Something Something). I've heard ROSE is similar to RESTORE, and they aren't doing that one anymore. What about EROS? I can't find anything on that one. (Is it the same thing, different spelling?) It seems easier to find surgeons who do the Stomaphyx. I am on the West Coast and have found several surgeons in California who are doing this procedure in the $7500 - $10,000 range. I am a self pay, so price is important, but I don't want to pay for something I'll have to re-do in the future. Anyone have info?
Most Active
Recent Topics