Need Help Finding a Dr Who Take Molina to Do revision of RNY...

MaryTeresa
on 2/29/08 12:00 pm - Loveland, OH
My name is Mary Teresa . I am a RNY 7 years out I was 455 lost to 235 then was forced to gain weight during pregnancies and put on bed rest. Now I am 352 and my health is so bad my orthopedic Dr wants me to have the revision and so does my PCP , HOWEVER, Every Dr who takes Molina the hospital they go through doesnt take it and every hospital who does take it the Dr's dont! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have call over 30 Drs in the Tristate area and am looking for 1 that takes Molina does revisions and works with a hospital that does take Molina. I am a divorced Mom of 2 autistic  beautiful boys and I need to get in shape to keep up with them. Some one Anyone Please Help me I will Go to Cincinnnati Dayton Columbus Florence Indianapolis. Please Help!
Vicki PNW
on 2/29/08 2:21 pm, edited 2/29/08 2:22 pm
Here is the list of surgeons who perform revisions in your region: Dr. Inman in Indiana. Dr. Hares in Michigan. Dr. Lutrzykowski in Michigan. Dr. Lane in Ohio. Dr. Maguire in Ohio. Drs. Anderson and Teel, both in Ohio, do not perform any revisions. Info on each surgeon can be found in the following link: http://www.duodenalswitch.com/surgeons/surgeons.html Hope this helps!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

littleguy
on 2/29/08 10:15 pm
call USGI. i believe there is a doc in OHIO (?Hawkings) who is doing ROSE and is part of their registry. if you get in as one of their 1st 20 cases i believe the company pays for everything. good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics