Less than 48 hrs & nervous as hell.

coreena691
on 5/9/11 11:52 pm, edited 5/9/11 11:53 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Less than 48 hrs for surgery and starting to feel quite nervous about all the "what ifs" for complications to a revision.

At this point, I just need to be asured that revisions work and the conversion to sleeve will be fine. 
I'm exicted but scared at the same time. 
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/11 2:07 am
I had a different revision, but I can totally understand that feeling of nervousness and fear of complications. Try to keep your mind occupied with other stuff, so you don't dwell on it too much.

Best wishes with your revision
Hislady
on 5/10/11 8:18 am - Vancouver, WA
Wishing you all the best, I'm sure it will go just fine!
Band to DS
on 5/10/11 12:23 pm, edited 2/4/12 3:07 am

Unfortunately, I had to delete this post due to privacy concerns.

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

coreena691
on 5/10/11 9:44 pm - Beaver Bank, Canada
Thank you Shelli and the others for your kind words of encouragement.  I'm heading out later this afternoon for the drive to my hospital.  I'll get settled in and ask the doctor to give me something to help relax and then it should be smooth sailing until I wake up in recovery!!

Here's hoping for a fresh new start with a conversion from a fistula, and bye bye staples & band....waiting to say hello to "Sleevie Wonder"!! 

Save room for me on the Loser's Bench!!!!

Coreena xoxo
VBG June 1991 - Revision to VSG May 12, 2011

Most Active
Recent Topics