mentor needed

dawn4511
on 2/26/12 4:07 am - Niagara Falls, Canada
Hello
I will be 5yrs out from surgery this year. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who got off track after there surgery but then got managed to get back on track after so many years out. I've been trying weigh****chers but have been gaining and losing 2lbs for 6 weeks now. Ive been measuring and tracking my food.

I got pregnant after 10yrs of fertility and let myself eat everything so I'm back to my surgery weight. I regained every pound. Pretty depressed about it. Revision isnt an option at this time because I can't afford it and OHIP is a long wait/fight. I still dump on sugar especially ice cream and sweet drinks. However I do drink alot of diet pop and eat crap.

Before I got prego I went back to my surgery center and they did a exray swallow test and found out my pouch empties right away and that discourged me even farther. I felt like there was no hope. So I gave up.

When I was close to my goal I couldn't see that I had lost any weight and since I wasn't at goal I sabotage myself. In the 4yrs I have done alot of maturing and realized I wasn't ready when I had surgery and had no idea what an opportunity I was getting. I wasted it.

Now I need a mentor who has lost regained weight. Is there anyone out there???? Please help if so.

10/18/07 RNY ( hw 305 sw 290 lw 189ish) St Joe's 08/14/14 RNY reversal to sleeve. I survived 3 leaks,4 operations and a feeding tube.

Hislady
on 2/26/12 11:02 am - Vancouver, WA
You would probably get more help if you post this on the RNY forum, good luck!
Diminishing Dawn
on 2/29/12 8:28 am - Windsor, Canada
 People are getting revisions still.  If you want to pursue it come back to the Ontario board.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Most Active
Recent Topics