Approved for Revision

kimhoke
on 4/3/12 1:49 am
I just received word from BCBS that I won my appeal and my revision has been approved.  I'm so happy and excited to finally get rid of this worthless band.   Thank you God, you are awesome!

Hislady
on 4/3/12 8:52 am - Vancouver, WA
Congrats, you are one of the blessed ones to get rid of your band! Wish you the very best and smooth surgery!
kimhoke
on 4/4/12 2:18 am
Thank you!

balw83
on 4/3/12 9:53 am - TN
hi I have BCBS, and been denied twice, band slipped and hiedia hernia..How did you get it approved. I am needing help to see what I am doing wrong.
kimhoke
on 4/4/12 2:28 am

I'll be happy to share my letter of appeal with you.  I also provided lots of scientific reseach studies and factual information to support why my band has failed.  There are lots of studies that indicate that the band has high failure rates and is relatively unsuccessful as sustaining long term weight loss.  I will be happy to email all of my documentation to you.

You can also seek legal assistance from the Obesity Law Center.  They will write your appeal letters for you for $950. Other legal services are offered but are more expensive as well.  That was too expensive for me so I decided to try it on my own first and would have used them as a last resort. 

micheleshep
on 4/4/12 8:18 am
Revision on 04/30/12
CONGRATS on your revision I hope everything goes well. Could you please email me the information in ref to appeal letters. I applying for a revision from band to rny. I hope I get approve I have BCBS. Email is. [email protected] thank you
kimhoke
on 4/6/12 2:58 am
Hi,
I just emailed it to you.  I forgot to mention that you should include letters of support from physician, family and friends.  Good luck!

kimg1969
on 4/6/12 12:09 am
Revision on 09/05/12
Hello!!! Can you also email me your appeal letter?? I have been denied also. You can email me @ [email protected]  Thanks!!!!
kimhoke
on 4/6/12 3:00 am
HI,
I just emailed it to you.  I forgot to mention that you should include letters of support from your physician, family members and friends.  Good luck!

micheleshep
on 4/6/12 8:22 am
Revision on 04/30/12
Thank you
Most Active
Recent Topics