Considering Revision LapBand to DS....scared of failure again!!!

twins99
on 5/1/12 5:35 am - Sebastian, FL
As they have told you that acid burning is no way to live i would wake up all night from the acid in my throat my revision to sleeve from band lead to gastric bypass and all acid is 100% gone..
Good luck i want my final journet to be tummy tuck and lift:)
AJRRNC
on 5/1/12 10:23 am
I had the Lap Band done 4/09.In the beginning I lost great, now 3 years later I am getting ready to have it removed and the Laproscopic Bypass done, wish I had done this 1st!!!! Had Alot of problems with throat and stomach with the band. I am glad to hear that you have lost good after your last surgery. I hope that I do as well....

MsBatt
on 4/28/12 12:22 pm
I guess I having a hard time trying to understand how the DS will work in and for me since nothing else has  helped long term from the age of 2. 

Because the DS will actually change your metabolism, permanently.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 4/29/12 7:34 am
Well, because you are going from the surgery with the highest failure rate, to the surgery with the highest success rate.

Those of us with metabolic disorders, diagnosed or not (look at your history, and you KNOW your metabolism is not working like others) need the DS. Like MsBatt said, it changes your metabolism, and that is just one of the reasons it's the best surgery so far.
Most Active