bcbs of NJ

maxie1
on 5/20/13 10:35 am - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

Anyone have a propbem with them they have had my application since 4/29/13 and still I am in pending my surgery is scheduled for June 10th.  I dont know what they are waiting for it is a revision it was already approved in Feb but the Dr had to cancell me and reschedule now I am rescheduled and the insurance is dragging their feet..  I have bcbs of pa but have to go thru them because surgery is in Jersey..

Thanks for listening..

Susan .

susan                                                                                                
pineview01
on 5/20/13 1:16 pm, edited 5/20/13 1:26 pm - Davison, MI

Why do you have to be re-approved if it was just a scheduling issue with the surgeon.  That doesn't seem right!  Hope you hear something soon.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

maxie1
on 5/20/13 1:18 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

I dont understand either i am so frustrated..  i had the sleeve in 2011 diabetes never went away and now i found out the surgery was not done right it wasnt tight enough and the weight did not come off as it should have..so the new dr will do a revision and thats the one the bcbs of nj will approve.  so i hope to hear soon. thanks.

susan                                                                                                
pineview01
on 5/20/13 1:30 pm - Davison, MI

I was reading your other thread too.  It seems to me you would be a candidate to try to force them to approve the DS.  Have you talked to the DS people?  If any one can help you to get what you want/need they can.  They speak highly of your surgeon there too.  Good luck!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

maxie1
on 5/20/13 1:32 pm - PA
RNY on 06/10/13

Thank you I really don't know anyone who he operated on..

susan                                                                                                
pineview01
on 5/21/13 2:54 am - Davison, MI

I meant the DS Forum here on OH!  Many have had to fight to get the surgery they need

Most Active
Recent Topics