Introduction. Looking for support. Awaiting approval on revision in Georgia.

Andie
on 9/29/14 8:27 pm - FRANKFORT, OH

Monica, would love to know how you are getting along...did you have a DS this time...hoping you are doing well

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/14 2:17 pm

Hello all! I'm humbled by all the replies. I just go the news today. This was a first appeal to CIGNA OAP. The peer to peer was denied but that decision was overturned. I'm approved for a partial gastrectomy and RNY. I'm getting the band removed! I and my dr's office had to fight CIGNA for a medically procedure and we won! . I will be setting my surgery date Tuesday. I'm a little scared. I guess that is normal. I'm praying my mother can come visit for a couple week from New Jersey. I live in Georgia with my two kids. They attend college full time and work part time. They are always busy. I haven't told them yet. I especially dont want to stress out my daughter. Before you know midterms will be coming up! Anyone know how many weeks before you almost feel back to normal? Thanks. If your from Georgia near Atlanta please message me. Anyone can message me if they want! I will update later this week. Cheers!

Most Active
Recent Topics