Revision of gastric sleeve

Rayofsunshine
on 1/26/15 6:08 pm - TX

Anyone have revision of gastric sleeve? Who was your Dr and how was your revision done? Looking for Drs in Texas.

Had Vertical Sleeve surgery Dec. 21,2010 and has been the best decision I've made! I have lost 123lbs and have not had any problems with this surgery at all! I have been on many other diets and have done several other weight loss programs in the last 34 yrs. I did alot of research on this procedure before I decided to go for my 1st consultation with Dr. Alanis and have not looked back since, it's been a rewarding journey for me! I look forward in continuing to use the tool that Dr Alanis gave me! I encourage anyone to take the journey with me, you will not regret it!
MsBatt
on 1/28/15 12:24 am

What sort of revision are you wanting? The most logical revision would be to add the intestinal portion and convert your Sleeve to a complete DS. In Texas I'd recommend Dr. Ayoola in, I believe, Denton.

Rayofsunshine
on 1/28/15 6:10 am - TX

I wanted to test the waters and see how many have had revisions to their sleeve, their results, and their Dr. But I have not seen very many sleeve revisions on the site, I know you can be re-sleeved and really didn't want the DS due to malabsorption issues. Thank you for your response!

Had Vertical Sleeve surgery Dec. 21,2010 and has been the best decision I've made! I have lost 123lbs and have not had any problems with this surgery at all! I have been on many other diets and have done several other weight loss programs in the last 34 yrs. I did alot of research on this procedure before I decided to go for my 1st consultation with Dr. Alanis and have not looked back since, it's been a rewarding journey for me! I look forward in continuing to use the tool that Dr Alanis gave me! I encourage anyone to take the journey with me, you will not regret it!
Star0210
on 2/2/15 12:06 am
DS on 11/28/14

I converted from the sleeve to DS and had a partial re-sleeve a little over two months ago.

Most Active
Recent Topics