Revision from sleeve to the bypass

Appleshaped
on 5/29/15 9:11 am

Anybody go from the sleeve to the bypass?

epiphany78250
on 5/29/15 1:17 pm - TX

Hi Appleshaped ~

I went from sleeve to RNY4 days ago. I came home from the hospital yesterday & have had minimal pain. I also haven't thrown up, which  I was told to be prepared for. In short, I'm feeling GREAT!! So good, that I'm planning on going back to work on Monday 6/1...

Have you had your surgery yet? I'd love to connect with someone new to the RNY -- so we can bounce ideas off of each other, etc....

Best,

Linda

SmallerKenah
on 5/31/15 2:13 pm
VSG on 02/14/12

How long was your process of trying to get the revision done? I am considering it. I was sleeved in 2012 and now I have gained and having some problems. 

Appleshaped
on 6/1/15 3:36 am

I am cash pay so im debating on thr ds or the bypass

Appleshaped
on 6/1/15 5:44 am

Who was your surgeon?

payton
on 6/1/15 6:53 am

Hello

I am considering having the bypass due to heartburn and a hiatal hernia. What made you do the revision?

Payton

Appleshaped
on 6/1/15 11:00 am

I haven't done the revision? Just looking into it 

Eileen O.
on 6/3/15 5:23 pm - Blackwood Terrace, NJ

Hi Linda 

I just met with my surgeon to discuss going from sleeve to bypass. I'm so glad I came here and saw your post. If it's okay with you I'd like to follow your journey. I had the sleeve 11/2008 and initially lost 170lbs but in the last 5 years my weight steadily climbed back up almost 90lbs. I found that I was able to take back all the wrong foods, Just in smaller amounts. I am praying that the absorption & aversion issues will finally allow me to get down below 200.....that is 145 lbs away! Blessings on your journey and  I'll be checking in.

Eileen

Powerful Women's Motto : Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says, "Oh Noooooo....SHE's awake!!"
Stormf1a
on 6/7/15 9:25 pm - FL

Hi appleshaped, i went from sleeve to rny almost 3 wks ago,  and like Linda,  I have not had any difficulties to date! I would love to hear about others' experiences, eating habits,  etc,  so I will also try to follow this post to see what others have to share. 

Most Active
Recent Topics