Dr. Keshishian

Gavin B.
on 4/30/17 6:03 am - Orlando, FL
I am now considering Dr. Keshishian in Glendale, CA for my RNY to DS Conversion. I live in FL and will have to travel. If you travel to get your revision, how did you do the follow ups?
H.A.L.A B.
on 4/30/17 8:30 am

You may ask that on the DS forum.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

nedsmehlp
on 4/30/17 10:59 am - Hutchinson, KS

I have mine by video calls.

muirite
on 5/3/17 6:36 pm

You will need to stay in the area for 2 or more weeks after the surgery then you will need to travel every few months for the first year then annually for follow up.

Are you cash pay? A lot of the insurance companies in CA will not pay for him to do your procedure. BCBS for sure will not cover anything that his office does (not even out of network).

I know 2 people that have had the DS they went with Peter F Crookes @USC and they are very happy with the results.

nedsmehlp
on 5/9/17 10:28 am - Hutchinson, KS

I had my DS with Dr. K April 7th. I was able to go home the 14th of April. I'm sure it depends on how well you do. I DO NOT have to travel back to California for checkups!! I have them via video calls. Please don't listen to other people that have not gone to him. It is easy to call his office and get all your questions answered right from the horses mouth! Good Luck! He is amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics