16 year old WLS revision

Dianne J.
on 3/6/04 12:57 pm - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
I am currently seeking a revision for a 16 year old WLS. Click the "Profile" button to read WLS Journal. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=J1070738977
susanegrindle
on 3/6/04 9:31 pm - Whitehouse, FL
HI, I also have a 16 year gastric bypass (OCT 87) and am having a revision on 30 Mar 04. It has been a somewhat difficult process getting to this point. Good Luck, Susan
Dianne J.
on 3/6/04 10:26 pm - Somewhere near the 10 freeway, CA
Wow Susan: Congrats on getting your surgery date 3/30/04 You worked so hard !. I was reading your profile (nicely written) and it seems that you were the person responsible for training the doctor's office on insurance billing procedures. That should not have happen. I know it was stressful. *****BIG HUGGIES**** to you. You took control and you did a DAMN GOOD JOB GIRL !!! I just started the insurance part of the struggle on Friday, 3/5/04, so I dont know what is going to happen, but believe me (thanks to your post), I will be checking up on them starting tomorrow, Monday 3/8/05. Also, I will send you private email about my experience with "Adult Children". I ate a lot of food trying to cope with inter-personal relationships of this type. Congrats again on your surgery date and please keep us posted here on the REVISION BOARD.
Most Active
Recent Topics