Stuff for hospital

Bosha G.
on 8/4/05 12:59 am - SD
You would be surprised to know I've done this before but I'm drawing a blank for my surgery bag. I remember last time my lips were always dry so I needed blistex...slippers....what else? I plan on going through my house on Sunday and getting rid of EVERYTHING I shouldn't be eating post-op. What what do I buy then, soups, jello. I think because my surgery changed from Sept. 12th to MONDAY, I'm in a kinda panic mode. Thanks!
Linda S.
on 8/4/05 8:48 am - Kokomo, IN
You probably won't need much more than that. Wear a comfortable outfit to go to hospital so you can wear it home. brush deordoant powder. You will be wearing Jerri hose I believe they are called (white hose)put baby powder on legs before trying to pull on hose goes on real slick.If your just going to be there a couple days don't over due with things... Have sugar free pop -sicles---- dole fruit bars. our wal-mart has them they are so good. Lipton cup of soups cream. Juicy juice lots and lots of water sip sip all the time. Instant mashed potatoes ,refried beans from taco bell, I fixed chicken noodle soup and strained and ate just the broth. Good Luck hope this helps some. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics