I need an angel, send me ans angel

Nurse Spencer03
on 1/20/06 3:03 am - spring, TX
I am at the begining of my journey into wls revision. I need an angel. this website is so informative but, i have noone to talk to . i had rny in 1996 at 21. today at 30 im currently 41 pounds before i hit my pre op wait 10 years ago. i'm doing a bunch of test, preparing to send info to insurance. i just need someone who has been here to listen.
karen K.
on 1/21/06 6:27 am - Lawton, ok
i would be happy to help you out. i will be a little out of touch for a week or so. i am in the middle of PCSing (army term meaning permanent change of station) to Leavenworth KS. Feel free to email me any time. karen
ebony_teaches
on 1/30/06 6:10 am - Baker, LA
Hello Sharlotta I'm right here in Houston and I'd love to talk with you. I am newly banded so my journey is fresh. I'm sure we'd have lots to talk about. We could possibly meet to chat face to face. You can email me anytime and I'll send you my number.
Debra F.
on 1/30/06 6:20 am - Houston, TX
Hi Scharlotta... I had a revision on 8/04.. had my first surgery 8/98... and I am at goal.. well the doctors goal... I want to get a little lower... I am weighing in at 128 this morning and I am 5' I am in houston... email me if you have any questions Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics