HAVE ??? ABOUT STOMACH SIZE

sandyandy
on 3/8/06 11:35 am - bakersfield, CA
I was wondering I'm doing all my paper stuff and making my appt's to get a revision but it's been 11yrs for me and I want to know after surgery how big is the tummy I mean how much will it hold. I can eat about 1 cup of food and be ok I don't know the diff. Between ml. And cm. Or how big the opening from the tummy and esoghogus should be,I hope I will be able to get this done I hve gained quite alot of weight and have got h/b and bad knees and high glucose , so if anyone has any help please post. Thanks patty
Hubbardc
on 3/12/06 5:28 am - Sherman, TX
I had a stomach staple in 1985 and had lost from 460 lbs to about 200 lbs. When I had my Open RNY in 2005 I weighted 380 lbs. I had high blood pressure, high blood sugar and was taking narcotics for arthritic back and knee. I had streched my pouch and could eat more than you could. When I had my surgery my pouch was reduced to where I could only take in 1/4 of a cup. I am now 14 mos post surgery and can take in about 1/2 cup of dense protein. If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to e-mail me, I'd be happy to help you... Blessings, Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics