asapgerard1984’s Posts

asapgerard1984
on 2/16/17 1:27 pm
Topic: RE: resleeved monday and thankgod!

I wasntd to post this for anyone thinking about being resleeved. I was resleeved monday and origanlly sleeved 2014, and this time now I have majore restriction.  The insurance aproved it because my sleeve was shaped like an hour glass. I only needed to maybe lose another 20lbs and since monday have lost 10lbs.

asapgerard1984
on 2/10/17 6:21 am
Topic: RE: Sleeve to ReSleeve anyone else have this done?

Hey guys I have my resleeve in 3 days!  Anyone else have this done can share there results?  I only need to lose about 30lbs and the doctors thinks he can take about half the stomach I have now.  The shape of my stomach now is like an hour glass.  He wants to do the surgery not just for the weight loss but he is also going to fix a hiatal hernia and to prevent more issues with my stomach like ive had the last 2 years.  Im very suprised the insurance approved it but he told me resleeves are really really really easy to get a approved and he does the all the time

asapgerard1984
on 1/27/17 10:27 am
Topic: RE: Getting resleeved cant wait!

Seems like ppl are so agaisnt revisions and think resleeve arent good whats up with that lol

asapgerard1984
on 10/7/16 11:32 am
Topic: RE: Anyone had a revision from VSG to DS open? How was your healing and who was your surgeon?

good luck im going from vsg to rny because of terrible gerd your in nj why not go to dr greenbaum?

asapgerard1984
on 10/4/16 1:04 pm
Topic: RE: vsg to rny already lost 200lbs

thankyou for not just telling me no to rny 

asapgerard1984
on 9/30/16 6:09 pm
Topic: RE: vsg to rny already lost 200lbs

hey guys so the revision doctor is deciding what is the best option to fix my gerd.  I have a hiatal hernia but he thinks thats not causing it.  Two other doctors I seen today looked at my upper gi and said my sleeve was done incorrect.  The doctor doing the revision ordered a mortility test and ph test he thinks my asophagus is spasamsing or something. He told me if I get the bypass Im going to lose all my muscle and look sickley cuz the weight I'm at now.  I just dont want to suffer with gerd and acid problems anymore. HELPPPPP what should I do guys???

Most Active
Recent Topics